1. Press the Windows key + E or go to the Start menu, right-click on Computer and select Open.
2. Right-click on Computer again and select Add A Network Location, which will prompt the respective wizard.
3. Click Next on the welcoming screen.
4. Then select the second option, Choose a custom network location. And type the following: https://www.box.net/dav
5. If everything goes well, you’ll get a popup window asking you for your credentials. Type your username, which is the email you use to log in to Box.net, as well as your password.
6. Now you can type a name for you to easily identify this location, before clicking Next.
7. You can choose whether to or not to check the box to launch the network location on Windows Explorer after exiting the wizard.
8. Click on Finish.