Taken from Pastor Dudley Rutherford … posting for archiving.
1. Each day I will spend as least as much time
with my child as I do with my TV.
2. Each day I will share at least one fun-filled
learning experience with my child.
3. Each day I will affirm my child as a person.
4. Each day I will affirm my Lord (praise Him, thank Him, honor Him) in the presence of my child.
5. Each day I will affirm my mate in the presence of my child.
6. Each day I will say, “I love you” to my child.
7. Each day I will make one truth from God’s Word the delight of my child’s life.
8. Each day I will pray for my child, by name.
9. Each day I will read something to my child that will build his/her love for the Lord and the joy of reading.
10. Each day I will help my child feel the warmth of my personal presence by an embrace, a hug or a kiss.
In hopes of finally reading the whole bible, I started following this plan on January 5, 2010, which will end on January 5, 2011. I’m sharing it in case others need one to follow.
Joyful reading and God bless!
Adding this as personal reference…
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy
Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings,
1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther
Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Songs
Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel,
Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk,
Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi
Gospels and Acts
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts
Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians,
Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians,
1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews
James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude